TRUMP <-- IF MISSING , *NOT* MISSED ??? ; 2021.05.30

• www.businessinsider.com/comstock-trump-missing-few-republicans-search

Former GOP Rep. Barbara Comstock: If Trump went Missing ...

NOT many Republicans would be 'in the search party' ; 2021.05.30

Wishing they would have contacted JOHN BOEHNER

for a (Reaction to Comstock) quote about TRUMP.

(Fake News quote) BOEHNER (Past Republican USA House Leader) -->

"Sometimes , You get the Bear ... Sometimes ...

REPUBLICANS wish the BEAR would GET TRUMP !!!" ... :rolleyes1:

nypost.com/2021/05/31/bear-mauls-colorado-man-in-his-garage

Bear mauls Colorado man (*not* TRUMP) in his garage ; 2021.05.31

Edited 2 times, last by krell ().

• (Reserved for Feedback Replies , Observations , Information)

Q(s) from: Kataphract ; Marsh26 ; infernum <--

A: The story is that Ms. COMSTOCK , an active member still of the REPUBLICAN (TRUMP) Political Party , and a *recent* past USA Rep. Elected Office Holder ... *Apparently* would NOT be sad IF that (Republican Party) TRUMP would DISAPPEAR ... And would NOT care to SEARCH to find TRUMP (in a 'lost' situation) either ...

As simple as that ... Ms. COMSTOCK = Team 'GET LOST TRUMP' ... :)

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=1032738

Click for TOP Message this Thread.

Edited 5 times, last by krell ().

• I wonder if Republicans are dreading a potential Trump 2024 Run.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I wonder if Republicans are dreading a potential Trump 2024 Run.

It depends WHO (where located) that you are in the REPUBLICAN (Trump) Party ... IF you are USA Sen. SC LINDSEY 'The Scam' GRAHAM , then you make NOISE at least that you WELCOME TRUMP in Year 2024 ... IF for no other reason than say more GOLF and FREE ALCOHOL at TRUMP's PRIVATE CLUBS ... But at one point , YEAR 2016 , GRAHAM gave supposedly *serious* consideration to entering LATE in the PRIMARIES to run AGAINST TRUMP , who had NOT quite 'locked it up' at the time ... GRAHAM decided a 'NO GO' on it , likely because he realized that TRUMP (by then) WAS a LOCK to win that Year 2016 Nomination (PRIMARIES) ... But now , since TRUMP is a 'Proven Hero of The Little People' , I would guess GRAHAM is ready to be TRUMP's Political *GOLF BAG BOY* in Year 2024 ... (As humor) ...

GRAHAM = The 'White' Race *BAGGER VANCE* ... :P

But OTHER Republican Party Candidates in certain *SWING RACE* situations (competititive , battleground , might go either way as REP or DEM) would likely NOT welcome TRUMP so much (my guess) ... But it is WAY EARLY (time) in all of this ... Some EVENT (911 Towers leveling) could change a LOT about USA Voter views ... How about say JOE BIDEN's *SON* is 'Cashing In' ($$$$$) somehow on COVID-19 Vaccines ??? ... I have NOTHING to support that , is just 'humor chatter' here ... But , the *WAR ROOM* (STEVE BANNON= TRUMP Pardoned about THE WALL SCAM = MX) is back up and STREAMING VIDEO to his 'Sheep of Greatness' Crowd ... BRAD PARSCALE (TRUMP's Year 2016 Campaign Manager , TOP one) is back as PAID CONSULTANT to CAITLYN (Bruce) JENNER on how to become GOVERNOR of CALIFORNIA (Humor Advice: Do NOT PINCH any BUTTS , ala ARNIE the KENNEDY) ... Viewing PARSCALE getting ARRESTED is a definite MUST VIDEO (to me) -->

www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0GY4zwigBU

POLICE Tackle Arrest PARSCALE , NFL Style ; 2020.09.28

(Carrying a BEER CAN , after discharging a GUN in his Residence)

Edited 3 times, last by krell ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!