What happened between Yang hyunsuk and Eugene?

• Og kpop stans this is your time to shine! I remember reading some comments that says he named his daughter after s.e.s Eugene.

So was he a hardcore fan or like he picked a name like how Jung Ha wants to name her child after a pretty cf queen/it girl Jennie kinda way? Was it a crush or a full blown saesang issue? Like kpop stans have a way of blowing up small crushes into almost toxic behavior so its hard to separate rumors from fact.

Disclamer: YG grandpa and Eugene grandma please don't sue me. I uploaded positive threads about both yg and Eugene. Ok maybe just Eugene and some insensitive comments about how yg aged. However I wanna make it clear young yg was hot. Not everyone will age like Eugene. Y'all and your spouses don't sue me tho. I'm not claiming sumn just asking.

Desbundar

• Og kpop stans this is your time to shine! I remember reading some comments that says he named his daughter after s.e.s Eugene.

So was he a hardcore fan or like he picked a name like how Jung Ha wants to name her child after a pretty cf queen/it girl Jennie kinda way? Was it a crush or a full blown saesang issue? Like kpop stans have a way of blowing up small crushes into almost toxic behavior so its hard to separate rumors from fact.

Disclamer: YG grandpa and Eugene grandma please don't sue me. I uploaded positive threads about both yg and Eugene. Ok maybe just Eugene and some insensitive comments about how yg aged. However I wanna make it clear young yg was hot. Not everyone will age like Eugene. Y'all and your spouses don't sue me tho. I'm not claiming sumn just asking.

young YG was hot? :pepestare:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!