I can't belivie this is Kris

• Arent you the same person who complains on that one thread that people have made your life hell because of your looks? And now you are laughing at someones appearance?

1+1=3? I mean how exactly can this even go together?

So you think if I laugh at Kris because he can't pull off the beard look, you think time will reverse itself and people would treat me better!!!lol Fuck off with this bs

Edited once, last by haj1ma ().

• Wait, I find this so normal. People who are comparing to some old pics, sorry to burst your bubble he will look same with no beard. Y'all either just blind of new to beard Kris.

He can't pull it off, he doesn't look great with a beard because it's not dens. You need the beard to be thick in order for it to look good.

• So you think if I laugh at Kris because he can't pull off the beard look, you think time will reverse itself and people would treat me better!!!lol Fuck off with this bs

No one will ever treat you well as long as your character is absolutely trash. No matter your looks so stop your own bullshit and fix your attitude.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!