Just realized I've been eating a variation of the BTS meal for years.

• Minus the sauces, can't believe I've been eating the BTS meal without knowing it. So with that in mind, if you had to create a meal based on your favorite Kpop groups, what would the meal be?

BLACKPINK

The BLACKPINK meal at Shake Shack.

Double cheeseburger with bacon and fries and a BLACKPINK shake (chocolate shake on one side of the cup with strawberry milkshake on the other side.)

So what about you, guys? Also, do not use this thread to shade groups.

• Official Post

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I always forget that Starbucks sells food. Like who goes there to eat?

• McNuggets, fries and coke is really an embodiment of a BTS meal. They chose it because it’s a global campaign and in some parts of the world, people don’t eat beef or pork due to religious belief. So for me, that’s thoughtful that they chose the most global meal that they can find so majority can enjoy it.

But let’s imagine we don’t have to consider that. I’d like BTS meal to be a burger with huge meat % because they love to eat meat lol. With Sprite and kimchi fries.

• McNuggets, fries and coke is really an embodiment of a BTS meal. They chose it because it’s a global campaign and in some parts of the world, people don’t eat beef or pork due to religious belief. So for me, that’s thoughtful that they chose the most global meal that they can find so majority can enjoy it.

But let’s imagine we don’t have to consider that. I’d like BTS meal to be a burger with huge meat % because they love to eat meat lol. With Sprite and kimchi fries.

What I would have liked is a chicken sandwich or tenders with a breading that is similar to the Korean fried chicken I would eat when I went to the Bonchon restaurant. That would have been great.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!