USA & MN Gov. <-- PUMP Don't Work 'Cause the VANDALS Took the HANDLE ; 2021.05.24

• www.minnpost.com/arts-culture/2021/05/younger-than-that-now-on-bob-dylans-80th-birthday-minnesota-politicians-weigh-in-on-their-favorite-dylan-songs

Younger than that now: On Bob Dylan’s 80th birthday, Minnesota politicians weigh in on their favorite Dylan songs ... We asked Minnesota elected officials what their favorite Dylan works are and why ; 2021.05.24

This Article (URL above) is definitely worth a reading (my view) ... So , the MN State 'Wizards' of Government chose their favorite DYLAN songs (Member , USA 'Rock and Roll' Pop Music 'Hall of Fame') ... It seems a fairly good list ... Although , some of the choices seem a bit 'safe' too ... But if *BLOWIN' IN THE WIND* song has anything to do with ARSE 'Releases' , then fair enough ... :wink:

So , my suggested DYLAN songs are -->

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGxjIBEZvx0

'Subterranean Homesick Blues' ; Dylan ; Year 1965

(PUMP Don't Work 'Cause the VANDALS Took the HANDLE !!!)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm-po_FUmvM

'Rainy Day Women' ; Dylan ; Year 1966

(Everybody Must Get STONED !!!)

Edited once, last by krell ().

• Bob Dylan is definitely a legend but I've never explored his discography.

BOB DYLAN is *significantly* OVER RATED in many ways (my view) ... But , the DYLAN songs that were *selling* HIT songs that got USA Radio 'Play Time' ... Were done in a TIME PERIOD (Era Years = USA 1960s) when WORDS to songs were more *important* than they are now ... USA RADIO was more important then ... What has happened NOW (currently) , is that you have MTV , and *PRESENTATION* (VISUAL) is MUCH more important (my view) ... As in , (FanGirl Logic) 'WHO CARES what words that BTS Group is singing them ... They are these *hunky* 'No Chest Hair' ASIANS ... And I LOVE them SO MUCH !!!' ... :sunglasses:

But that situation has been happening since 'ELVIS the PELVIS' (USA) ...

So what else is new ???

BOB DYLAN is somewhat an 'inheritor' of WOODY GUTHRIE ... GUTHRIE had song (USA) 'This Land Was Made For You and Me' (very famous).

I am actually NOT that 'well rounded' (knowing) of USA Pop Music History ... But , listening to a couple BOB DYLAN and WOODY GUTHRIE songs might be a reasonable idea ... In terms of USA Pop Music 'understanding' , if you will ... This is just me , but , one does WONDER if that the D.C RIOTERS were playing WOODY GUTHRIE's *song* as they DROVE to the D.C CAPITOL ... In order to *TAKE BACK AMERICA* ...

For TRUMP (???) ... :confused:

(Trolling slightly) ... But YOU can listen to whatever Pop Music ...

That you might choose ... And ...

IF a *TURKEY* gets excitement from The Asian *BUTTER BALL* song (BTS) ...

WHO am I to (K-pop) *RAIN* on that parade ??? ... :D

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woody_Guthrie

Woody Guthrie ; Info

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Dylan

Bob Dylan ; Info

Note: When you type on AKP website here (at TOP , my message here) -->

'DYLAN' , and then 'Mouse Point' at it ... THEN you get , as a 'reward' (???) ...

A 'Pop Up' PROFILE of a (K-pop Group) D-CRUNCH Member ??? ...

Some 'helpful automation' , I could do without it ... :wink:

Note2: Will a Male K-pop Group discover the 'audacity' to name ...

a Member as 'JAGGER' ??? ... Or 'RINGO' ??? ... Or (egad) 'ZAPPA' ... :P

Edited 11 times, last by krell ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!