Top 5 Black Mirror Episodes?

• For me

5. Hang The DJ

Hang The Dj GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I feel like this episode is really underrated. Maybe because it isn't as dark as the rest but I really love this episode. I suppose if everything feels right with your partner, all you need to do is take a leap of faith?

4. Black Museum

Season 4 GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

MONKEY NEEDS A HUG urgh I want to hug the poor monkey. 3 mini stories with karma at the end who doesn't love that?

3. The Entire History Of You

The Entire History of You - GIF on Imgur

You know, I always dreamed of having a photographic memory and just blink my eyes SNAP and take a picture of whatever I want. Now .... maybe not so much. I love this story so much and the ending where he took out his device from his ear.

2. USS Callister

Black Mirror Turn GIF by NETFLIX - Find & Share on GIPHY

Love love this episode. Imagine if you play an MMORPG, and the characters you play actually have a mind of it's own. Honestly if you ask me I might just be like the main character, and don't give a shit. But I suppose if we dive down to a deeper level it really speaks about a lot of things. Things that might happen or be created in the future such as AIs, whether or we should care about how AIs feel (that is if the technology exist in future which I think it will eventually). The episode got you rooting for Nanette but ask yourself, all of us are just like Daly and would we actually care?

1. Nosedive

Best Friends Smile GIF by NETFLIX - Find & Share on GIPHY

Absolutely this has got to be my favourite episode ever. This really relates to a lot of things irl, how everyone is trying to climb up the social ladder. It also hits hard on how distant we are with people around us, and how fake we tend to be. Remember the time you bitch about your bosses with your colleague but put on a smile in front of them? Yeah, that's kinda like how you upvote people in the episode even though you don't mean it. The ending is perfect, how she just let loose because she doesn't give a shit anymore.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!