Why J.Fla is so popular?

• Because she is covering popular mainstream songs? Kpop songs in general are not mainstream outside of BP and BTS. You can get recommendations pretty easily, because Youtube algorithm recommend you the cover, if you have listen to original song.

• Because she is covering popular mainstream songs? Kpop songs in general are mainstream outside of BP and BTS. You can get recommendations pretty easily, because Youtube algorithm recommend you the cover, if you have listen to original song.

but she has like way more subscribers than any other cover singers that has sing much better according to me and have much more creative & interesting contents so i wonder :/

• but she has like way more subscribers than any other cover singers that has sing much better according to me and have much more creative & interesting contents so i wonder :/

idk imo her covers are pretty entertaining

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!