MARK DON'T LOOK AT ME THAT WAY

They go up, u-u-u-u-up

Boys acting like seagulls?

cute lil step choreo

They're going up again

running with a flag

The next roll to end

• Official Post

I will! I'm kind of more into a dark vibe, do they have any like that? Title tracks or b-sides, doesn't matter to me

Go is probably Dream's heaviest title track.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They tend to stay more bright in general as a contrast to 127.

• theres these

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

The second one is really catchy! Added to my playlist

• Go is probably Dream's heaviest title track.

External Content youtu.be

They tend to stay more bright in general as a contrast to 127.

Fun song! i liked that one

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!