My reaction to BOOM - NCT DREAM

• I have not seen or heard this before so here I go!

Boom

The weird noises to start songs off, is this a NCT thing??

OOh they are good looking too

Are these different kids?

They got that boom boom boom boom boom boom

Oof on no, the braids.......

one looks familiar but are they all different from the Hot Sauce boys?

Danger~

The dance is so cool

Cutie pie smiles!!!!!!

Dancing like crazy

Young flexible boys

OOH cool

• Official Post

They're all in Hot Sauce. Mark left the group at the beginning of 2019 and Hot Sauce was his return.

• Do We Go Up next

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Btw here's a live performance of Boom

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Pink haired guy is Chenle, he's a main vocalist

Blond guy with the bandana is Jeno, he's part of the rap and dance line

The other blond is Jaemin, part of the rap and dance lines and also visual (but really everyone is visual)

Pretty eyebrows, pretty chestnut hair, pretty vocal tone is Haechan and he's a main vocalist

Dark brown hair is Renjun, another main vocalist

Purple hair is Jisung, main dancer.

Mark isn't in this but his position in the group is both main rapper and main dancer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!