[Rumors] Road To Queendom cast expected

• I wonder what happened there. Industry drama like this is where the truly juicy stuff lies.

BEP and CJ E&M started HighUp Entertainment as joint venture. But later BEP bought out all shares. It's probably about it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The possibility of a Road to Queendom would be great for some of these girl groups and especially for Laboum. The group didn’t go viral, their song Atlantis did. Basically thanks to Jaesuk not sure if the hype would sustain them or if the group has any but Haein and So-yeon are great performers.

And since we are just discussing, no shade but can StayC perform? They can follow a step but can they perform? Lovelyz embarrassed themselves on Queendom not all groups are cut out for these types of shows and I don’t get that from looking at StayC and watching their material.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• I think this competition format is tailor made for Weeekly considering how fast they master new choreography and how versatile they are in adapting to new concepts.

The Future of K-Pop

weekly-members-profile-mainpage.jpg

• The possibility of a Road to Queendom would be great for some of these girl groups and especially for Laboum. The group didn’t go viral, their song Atlantis did. Basically thanks to Jaesuk not sure if the hype would sustain them or if the group has any but Haein and So-yeon are great performers.

And since we are just discussing, no shade but can StayC perform? They can follow a step but can they perform? Lovelyz embarrassed themselves on Queendom not all groups are cut out for these types of shows and I don’t get that from looking at StayC and watching their material.

This is my concern. StayC don't really have an outstanding main dancer nor do they have a great main vocalist like Weeekly for example. They're okay at what the do best (singing live with fun, poppy songs), but I'm not sure that they have the versatility to pull off different concepts.

But groups can surprise you. I remember a lot of people thinking The Boyz wouldn't be great performers and that Pentagon was going to own everyone in Road to Kingdom but the opposite ended up happening - The Boyz were fantastic.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!