Yena deserve better company...

• Sounds like typical fanboy/fangirl stuff.

You've all seen that kind of reaction even from fans who never even met their idols.

He is Rich fan but this is creepy

He isn't business but fanboy

I don't get management of yuehua

Even wizones call at yena's father cause yena is her daughter so he should help her

• He is Rich fan but this is creepy

Even wizones call at yena's father cause yena is her daughter so he should help her

Izoniee,

- First of all, we don't even know if all the information provided is real or fake.
    - Second, I'm 100% sure Yena's Dad and Brother would come out if something terrible had happened because they treasure her.
    - Lastly, with all the Wizone's prejudice towards Yuehua due to the contract extension issue, I wouldn't be surprised if a person who has nothing better to do tries to frame them. You know, this kind of rumor spreading can negatively impact Yena, and I'm sure that's not what you or any supporter of Yena want.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• He is Rich fan but this is creepy

Wait, how do K-wiz even know if she was forced? She could have very well been happy to meet the fan. Plus give a good impression on her CEO and a rich business person, that could potentially work to her favor in the future.

We don't really know what's going on here, just fans jumping the gun.

• not saying things like these don’t happen. but all i see are yena’s fans on twitter speaking of the company forcing her to go meet the dude but no one is providing any source, i even asked 2 people whether they have any reliable source and all they could provide was some other tweet made by a fan. why are y’all saying stuff without fact checking??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!