KPOP HAS NEVER BEEN THE SAME....

• EVER since he dropped this mfing album

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com

A true cultural reset for everyone. Idols going bonkers covering it. Everyone vibing with the music.

What's the best track on the album and why is it REASON?

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• hello stranger was my favorite. I really liked this album when it was released, but now I really don't go back to it. Maybe in the future ill go back to it again.

Well, It aged pretty GOOD FOR ME. I didn't like reason as much on the first listens but now i jump around dancing to it every time it plays.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Yes, agreed :pepe-sad:

This album aged SO GOOD for me, I still listen to it daily.

And I'm not the only one that feels this way, so it's not completely biased :pepe-hehe:

I need a new album from him :pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

Legend Lee Know

• It's been a while since it was released but I'm sure this album will always be one of my favorite.

Simply every song is awesome! I keep listening to it and I always feel the same as when I first heard it!

I feel so glad that I had high expectations of his solo album and I was completely pleased! This is so rare actually!

My favorite song are Nothing On Me and Amnesia (and Mmmh itself), but whatever song is played is fine for me, since it's all best song material.

• EXO never stops amazing me. The music, vocals, visuals they are even better than I could imagine. One of the best releases of 2020 and one of the best debuts in kpop.

Ride or die and Amnesia are my fav

:lover1:

Who is doing like him look at this

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

• Exactly. Nobody does it quite like EXO. They are one of a kind and a GEM to KPOP industry.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!