What's the most amount of episodes of a show you watched in one day

• If you don't get what I'm saying for example let's say you watched 2 episodes in one day

what's the most amount of episodes you watched in a day

I'm asking cause usually I only watch one or two episodes of Sailor moon a day and today I watched 3 episodes today

• queenhye

Changed the title of the thread from “What's the most amount of episodes of a show you watched in one night” to “What's the most amount of episodes of a show you watched in one day”.
  • Back in the day in cartoon network there was around 5 days of almost all day showing off DBZ from the start of the Android/Cell saga. Me and my brother watched around 5 hours per day which was like 10 eps each day (2 eps per hour including ads) every day until Friday. Mum was worried by day 3 lol, we were wasting our time and the holidays

The worst part was if you know anything about DBZ even after watching all week long we didn't get very far lol. DBZ was notorious for padding each episode

• Depends on the lenght. If a episode is just 15 minutes than you cn watch definetly more than if one episode would be 90 minutes long

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!