Do you think 2NE1 & BP might have bad relationship?

• CL and Bom seems to shade them a lot in the past, rn no since they are focusing in their careers again, Minzy kinda implied to say that BP stole AIIYL when she confirmed the demo thing saying that it was originally for 2ne1, but recording a demo doesn't mean always its for the recorder, we even saw that with Rosé recording a WYWF demo in the doc. Dara was a little supportive back in 2017/18 but then stopped mentioning them, and even last year, she did an interview talking about yg acts to support treasure and left out BP. I guess its either resentment against the girls, mixed feeling, or just that they trying to move on of the supposed "replacement" even when it wasn't BP fault what happened, but actually both YG and 2ne1 members sides.

• Bp literally ended 2ne1 so of course 2ne1 members must have some salt

wow

i think yg ended 2ne1, not Blackpink

i think they have them on halt, until BP debuted and turned into a instant success...I think they were confident on them, you can see their first MV were already super productions, but i guess they didn´t think it would be THAT BIG.

And when it happened, THAT was the end of 2ne1. They didn´t have to deal with a group with some image issues any more.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Lisa loves CL (or at least she used to). Her face lit up when CL did an awards show collab with G Dragon right in front of their table. It's a shame the love's probably not reciprocated.

My headcanon is that 2NE1 will reunite and come back, all wounds will be healed, and the two groups will finally become BFFs.

• CL and Bom obviously don’t like them.

I’m not sure about Dara. I’ve always felt she doesn’t like them either but she’s more polite and subtle about it.

Minzy doesn’t care/is neutral.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!