Rocket Punch, Fromis_9 and aespa delivered bops today

• Which release was your favorite? 27

1. fromis_9 - We Go (12) 44%
    2. Rocket Punch - Ring Ring (9) 33%
    3. aespa - Next Level (6) 22%

Which one was your favorite release today?
    I think my ranking is fromis_9 >>>> rocket punch > aespa.
    I think fromis_9 concept was very unique and suits the world situation right now in a cute and humorous way. Song is an absolute BANGER.
    @@@c97509aa-6ee6-431a-b1a4-1aa854ecc241@@@ song is good, but the concept is not very original. aespa's release is original for a girl group, and probably i will end up loving this song, but it sounded like a boy group song which made it less unique, and actually i dont like it that much right now.

k-pop gurlies aint slidin' their asses like dis no more : (

• The title is wrong. None of these 3 songs are bops. fromis9 one is just another happy summer pop song, nothing special about it. Rocket Punch one is another retro vibe happy pop song. Aespa song is the most original one here, because its unbelievably bad.
    I'd go with Rocket Punch since i have a thing for 80s style.

• The title is wrong. None of these 3 songs are bops. fromis9 one is just another happy summer pop song, nothing special about it. Rocket Punch one is another retro vibe happy pop song. Aespa song is the most original one here, because its unbelievably bad.
    I'd go with Rocket Punch since i have a thing for 80s style.

You are allowed to have an opinion, of course

But please don't hate on the songs, everyone is just trying their best and they worked very hard

• I hope, they deserve it... But i don't know if they ever will chart that well because of the vote scandal :(

People will forget over time...

Especially if you have something this catchy and Korean (timestamp 1:18)...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

The 3 is doing well on the charts even just after 1 hour of release! GG domination :pepe-cowboy:

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

k-pop gurlies aint slidin' their asses like dis no more : (

• Still half asleep, so I will give them all another listen later maybe that will change my opinion

But after first listen my preference is currently

Fromis9 > RocketPunch > Going back to Sleep and listening to these tomorrow instead > Aespa

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!