My official prediction of the Top 3 GGs for the new Gen

• it won’t be at the start of the generation, because they have more obstacles ahead of them than bigger company groups do

but they will rise up to be one of the top groups, even starting as a nugu. there’s no stopping them: PIXY

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You make a good point, I think it could end well if they sell asa group very well, and if her solo promo schedule doesn’t get too crazy either, she’s such a sales booster I feel big hit definitely wants her (if the rumors are true)

She would be a great sales booster for their debut, but without her the group can also grow more naturally and together like txt did. I think hybe is trying to get her for their japanese girl group not their korean one. I've also heard the group will be under soumu so I want to see how much that will affect their hype.

• Bighit will have two ggs one source music and one from i-land project. i think source music one will definitely be the top girl im sure they are aiming to make them next snsd/ twice. So i don't think Saikura will be in new gg; source music gg will be all korean. she will probably debut in hybe's japanese gg maybe?

Also im not sure about Aespa being in top 3 contenders even as a fan because 2 of 4 of them are non korean and koreans don't like Ningning cause she is Chinese. Not to mention Aespa's concept will turn away many people because it's sci fi nature and lore heavy concept. Aespa should target international fanbase more than korean especially Japan where SM has made no effort until now despite having a Japanese member.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!