POLL!!!! AKP SOTY 2020 #6! (Voting Open!) !!!!!!!

• Sorry for being late but here you go with the voting for the SOTY 2020!

As I have done the SOTY Monthly series we now have 12 winners from each month representing the respective months they were released on.

1. There will probably be 10 rounds of voting or 20 depend on the interest of people and after that we will have the Top 10 List or Top 20 of 2020 SOTY by AKP.

2. After each round finish the winner will then be taken out and be replaced by the later placing songs on their respective months and the votes will continue like this until we reach the goal number.

3. The voting should be based on your preference of music not the achievement of the song nor the music video. (If possible put your bias aside and choose truthfully)

Voting Link: https://bit.ly/3y3cooc

• Just realize they did not make any comebacks last year .....

They got a whole mini album + solo :pepe-back-away:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah I noticed all the solos but did not really know about their mini album one at all :(

• I didn't see the links for the other 5, wish I could vote in those. You should have done them all at once. Otherwise your sample will be a bit strange with certain users voting in some months but not in others.

Still, thank you for your hard work, nice idea.

• I didn't see the links for the other 5, wish I could vote in those. You should have done them all at once. Otherwise your sample will be a bit strange with certain users voting in some months but not in others.

Still, thank you for your hard work, nice idea.

Uhmm actually these are the winners from their months or at least the highest that have not won the vote since 5 songs already made it earlier

• Uhmm actually these are the winners from their months or at least the highest that have not won the vote since 5 songs already made it earlier

Ah. I'm just sad I missed the first 5 polls for the songs that already won lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!