I feel Belift will pull a ''Miyu'' move on Hanbin(I-Land)

• Official Post

And that's what I think Hanbin should have done in the first place, when I see his current situation. It's not too late, but he better move on from Belift. Unless they shock us with a surprise news of him debuting.

I agree. Unless you're still really young (like Chaeryeong was during Sixteen), there's really a basically zero percent chance of that company debuting another group you could get into. It's a way better option imo to take the risk and leave and hopefully end up debuting.

For example, BX and Seunghun from CIX were both contestants on Treasure Box that were eliminated. Both left YG for C9 and ended up debuting just a few months later.

• First I thought they would make a duo with some I-Land S2 trainee but since there is quite a while before S2 I don't think its likely. Now I have no clue what Belift will be with him, It's not like belift will debut a boy group anytime soon either. Leaving seems like the best option now imo :sweatr1:

Anticipate Hybe Jp Boys Debut 2021!

giphy.gif

• honestly i hate to be that person but to me hanbin just seemed very overhyped. i think part of the reason why he got so much attention was because he was the first vietnamese idol trainee. similar to taki who was also overhyped not because of his talents but because he was introduced as being a huge suga stan.

but when i think of the show, hanbin never really stood out too much to me. he was an amazing dancer no doubt but so we’re literally half the other contestants, his vocals/rap weren’t good, let’s admit it. but he did have a lovely personality and was genuinely kind hearted.

i think bighit might put him in their next boy group because he did end up being the most popular contestant on iland. they definitely will cash in on his popularity in some way

• I wonder what will happen to him. He won't debut this year and neither in 2022 (belift has a gg set to debut in 22) and the earliest he could possibly debut under belift is 2023. For a trainee his age that's toooo much of a time and the hype will die out.

If they decide to debut him as a solo artist though then we could see him make his debut soon. I doubt his fanmeet + nyel appearance were for nothing.

They could do another thing too. Debut him now as a solo artist and make him join a group in a few years. It's better than keeping him just like that

• I wonder what will happen to him. He won't debut this year and neither in 2022 (belift has a gg set to debut in 22) and the earliest he could possibly debut under belift is 2023. For a trainee his age that's toooo much of a time and the hype will die out.

If they decide to debut him as a solo artist though then we could see him make his debut soon. I doubt his fanmeet + nyel appearance were for nothing.

They could do another thing too. Debut him now as a solo artist and make him join a group in a few years. It's better than keeping him just like that

Or just let him go from his contract, so that he can audition for a new agency. It's what he should have done from the start. I mean, I don't blame him for staying with Belift. It's a subsidiary agency made up by CJ and Hybe, so who doesn't want to be a trainee there? But it's gotten to a point now that he has to realize he will go nowhere.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!