I feel Belift will pull a ''Miyu'' move on Hanbin(I-Land)

• With new information emerging of Hybe 2022 group, I don't know any longer what Belift is going to do with Hanbin. He's obviously not going to appear on the japanese group with K and Taki and, I cannot see them sending him to America to join another survival show for their Universal group. That leaves the Pledis group, but his age makes me think he likely isn't considered(23 is not OLD but in Kpop). Solo? I mean could happen, but debuting the first vietnamese Kpop idol as a soloist in Korea is veeeeeeery risky. There is absolutely nothin from Belift about him. Had he appeared on Drunk-Dazed like K and EJ, I would be enthusiastic and sure of a debut. But now.... :-(

1603171302-ekv1dqhvkaevx4v.jpeg

69408eb16f7410df4f22e8cbc0f20383.gif

Edited once, last by Uni909 ().

• I'm also getting worried about their plan for him. I really thought he'd end up with K.

Belift needs to update us now what they are planning to do with him. If they don't have anything for Hanbin, then release him so he can audition for another company. I don't want them to just keep him for two years, and then release him. Like what Mystic did with Miyu.

• Belift needs to update us now what they are planning to do with him. If they don't have anything for Hanbin, then release him so he can audition for another company. I don't want them to just keep him for two years, and then release him. Like what Mystic did with Miyu.

It's actually looking that way.

I think they should lease him out, so while he's signed with them and would be there for like family events, to be part of another group and company. It's been done with 2am. He's so talented and there's the fanbase for a new boygroup that would be strengthened...another Pledis one/Bighit one or smthing?

This scaring me like Natty...

• It's actually looking that way.

I think they should lease him out, so while he's signed with them and would be there for like family events, to be part of another group and company. It's been done with 2am. He's so talented and there's the fanbase for a new boygroup that would be strengthened...another Pledis one/Bighit one or smthing?

This scaring me like Natty...

Yes, sadly it's looking that way. I was too optimistic for his debut chances, and should have seen the warning signs when they gave him his own twitter. As far as I know, no trainees in Belift/Hybe has their own twitter.

I-Land was the first for a vietnamese trainee, and a person who has followed Vpop and Vietnam in general(I'm 1/4 viet), I expect the road to see a viet Kpop idol will be ups and downs. The ups is, the reception for Hanbin has been outstanding. The down is, his debut chance is getting slimmer and slimmer.

• Yes, sadly it's looking that way. I was too optimistic for his debut chances, and should have seen the warning signs when they gave him his own twitter. As far as I know, no trainees in Belift/Hybe has their own twitter.

I-Land was the first for a vietnamese trainee, and a person who has followed Vpop and Vietnam in general(I'm 1/4 viet), I expect the road to see a viet Kpop idol will be ups and downs. The ups is, the reception for Hanbin has been outstanding. The down is, his debut chance is getting slimmer and slimmer.

-_-

If he doesn't make it in kpop

Is it possible for him to debut in vpop with all the fans he has?

• -_-

If he doesn't make it in kpop

Is it possible for him to debut in vpop with all the fans he has?

Sure, but it would be a sour taste for many Hannies. Because we bet on seeing him debut in Korea, and he said repeatedly that he wants to become a Kpop idol. I feel he would be very disappointed as well. And Vpop do not have a idol culture like Kpop. Just some half ass lazy cheap groups, and Hanbin is 20x times more talented than all the handful groups they have. He cannot use his skills back home like he can in Kpop.

• Official Post

I don't think they ever actually had a plan for him. They just saw an opportunity to ride the wave of I-LAND.

idk it's always felt super shady about their intentions with him. Even more so after they announced the Japan group without him as a member.

I've heard a few of the contestants from the show left Belift so idk if they were given the option to stay or leave, but it feels like a lot of promise may have been made without any real intentions of fulfilling them.

• Sure, but it would be a sour taste for many Hannies. Because we bet on seeing him debut in Korea, and he said repeatedly that he wants to become a Kpop idol. I feel he would be very disappointed as well. And Vpop do not have a idol culture like Kpop. Just some half ass lazy cheap groups, and Hanbin is 20x times more talented than all the handful groups they have. He cannot use his skills back home like he can in Kpop.

Oh I didn't know that

Then I'd agree kpop is the BEST route for him

(Maybe SM will allow him to be an NCT member[I mean at this rate everyone's gonna be an NCT member])

• I don't think they ever actually had a plan for him. They just saw an opportunity to ride the wave of I-LAND.

idk it's always felt super shady about their intentions with him. Even more so after they announced the Japan group without him as a member.

I've heard a few of the contestants from the show left Belift so idk if they were given the option to stay or leave, but it feels like a lot of promise may have been made without any real intentions of fulfilling them.

Oh speaking of this, I've heard that many competition shows use kids like that for bait, such as Natty who I mentioned before. That's so sad and crushing to them truly. I really want him to debut in a group, and someone should take him. There's a fandom willing to support him, and he's very talented as well.

• Oh I didn't know that

Then I'd agree kpop is the BEST route for him

(Maybe SM will allow him to be an NCT member[I mean at this rate everyone's gonna be an NCT member])

Don't know if NCT-SEA will ever happen with LSM obsession of America. I hope he leaves Belift as soon as possible, and try audition a smaller company. Risky as hell, but they can use his still active fanbase for a potential new group.

• I don't think they ever actually had a plan for him. They just saw an opportunity to ride the wave of I-LAND.

And that's what I think Hanbin should have done in the first place, when I see his current situation. It's not too late, but he better move on from Belift. Unless they shock us with a surprise news of him debuting.

• I've always wondered why I-land allowed older trainees when they clearly had no intention of actually debuting any of them in En-.

(K is an anomaly)

• Wait what did they do? I only keep up with Mamamoo because of Solar...

The Rbw office in Vietnam has been shut down and D1verse has quietly disbanded. They haven't been active since August 2020. Rbw just pulled a gimmick stunt on them, a pretty bad one too. Their debut MV was so poorly made, and almost zero promotions of the boys. I even heard from their viet fans, the Rbw staff stole the fans gifts to the boys. A lot of shit went down there. And when they lived in Korea, they were treated like 3rd citizens. Because they are vietnamese and we all know how koreans think of SEA....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!