I'm falling in love with The Rose

• Oh yes, it's happening! They are just so- ah my hearteu- ah no they are great and I want to love them and I love their music and oh my god have you seen them they are awesome and I have a thing for guys who play instruments and have you seen them playing their instruments?

YOU HAVE TO SEE THEM RIGHT NOW

I suggest Sorry or She's In The Rain

Help, I love them so much

It's been years since I've fallen in love so bad, oh my god I love them, have you seen them though?

• if you like guys who play instruments you should check out onewe

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

also my favorite song by the rose is

External Content open.spotify.com

• :pepelove1::pepelove1:

External Content youtu.be

• All of these K-bands are good. Here's my recommendation:

LUCY all the way.

Don't Worry, Honey. I've Got Nine Of 'Em

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!