Blond J-Hope at Wedding

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• please try not to spread this video about his sister's wedding. her sister already stated that she doesnt want private photos/videos spreading without her permission. Let's respect their personal privacy.

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• please try not to spread this video about his sister's wedding. her sister already stated that she doesnt want private photos/videos spreading without her permission. Let's respect their personal privacy.

That doesn't include hobi. His sis is nowhere in these pics. As for the pic on twitter, hobi posed and gave consent to be uploaded on the internet. people need to calm down, nobody leaked anything or was disrespectful to him

eta: the poster went private. It's so sad. Hope she's doing okay

• That doesn't include hobi. His sis is nowhere in these pics. As for the pic on twitter, hobi posed and gave consent to be uploaded on the internet. people need to calm down, nobody leaked anything or was disrespectful to him

eta: the poster went private. It's so sad. Hope she's doing okay

If Hobi gave the okay sure but its not like it was written on the post is it? Then how are people supposed to know? There were also stolen pics of other members attending the wedding circulating, did he consent to those being posted online too?

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• If Hobi gave the okay sure but its not like it was written on the post is it? Then how are people supposed to know? There were also stolen pics of other members attending the wedding circulating, did he consent to those being posted online too?

If we are talking about the pic on twitter it was indeed written in korean that he gave consent, but some iarmys thought they were doing a good deed and kept bothering her to delete the post. They didn't even bother to read the caption and later they were "oops". And now she went private. Good for her.

As for the pics in the video, they were obviously posted by guests with focus on hobi. Whoever posted the first one they shouldn't have posted it but the rest are fine

I don't know about other pics, i didn't see them

That's not true, his sister has no stated she doesn't want pictures of the wedding to be shared or anything like that. People spread this idea because of the text visible on her Instagram bio but that text was already there long before the wedding, it has nothing to do with it.

With that I'm not seeing I approve of people sharing any of the pics, I just want to clarify this part because it's not true.

• It was already clear that everyone would do as they wanted. Her desire is undoubtedly important, but not when these photos are exclusive. You need to understand that public people have nothing personal, and you need to accept this. Besides, a wedding is a whole event. When I had my wedding, everyone knew about it, even at the North Pole. Usually, all the guests will post photos from the wedding and celebrate with me. In addition, my marriage was in the open air, so exciting and beautiful. This drew even more attention to her. By the way, having an outdoor wedding was the best idea, I don't regret anything.

Edited once, last by TakBunc ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!