How to be NICE and RESPECTFUL to Idols; A Success Guide

• I agree with everything except the part about bashing someone if they bash you first. That literally makes you no better than them. I'm not saying let people walk all over you, definitely stand up for yourself. Just be mature, and try to be the bigger person.

• Yeah but positive threads tend to be flops.

True. I guess that’s why there are so many negative threads, but it’s not really worth it imo. I’d rather have a positive thread that flopped rather than a negative thread that’s a hit

• with all due respect OP

there's a difference between hate and not nice...

1. I dislike the way he or she dances and I like his/her tone/vocals is not hate though...

2. the question is what one defines as bashing...again can criticism constitute bashin? ie. what is XZY wearing she looks horrible in that outfit? is that bashing

3. ____ can't dance may be more negative but what about I think XYZ is a below average dancer for kpop idols would that be a negative thought?

4. that is true the internet is a breeding ground for anonymity

5. yes to a degree but hard work isn't a guarantee of success, we look at the consequences and results instead of the process no? one might have studied so much more and worked so much harder but still fail at a test - sure they worked hard but at the end of the day they still failed...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!