Baekhyun's W Korea photoshoot & interview about Exo, music , his career plans

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Must read

''It's been almost 10 years since EXO's debut so we often talk a lot about what kind of path we should be on when it comes to music. When we talk about that, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo who are interested in composing songs and listen to a wide range of music have a lot to say. It's so nice when I think about Kai and Sehun, especially Sehun bc he didn't give a lot of opinions in the early days of Exo but at some point he started coming up with ideas and playing some music for us and developed his own views. When I see that I feel like; wow time has passed and the members have become more attached to being an artist. I think the members will still be nice and gentle even more as time passes. I can just imagine them sitting at award ceremonies without arrogance in a similar manner like they did in the past.''

''If I try to make a song that will be successful but lacks music quality, it will only create a tempoarary state of popularity and joy. However if you make music that is high quality, it will be perfect without bothering anyone's ears at any point in time.''

Bonus:

• External Content twitter.com

• I love him, his mind, his talent, his visual :lover1:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be

• omg the yellow pullover or whatever its called hes wearing is so cute ;(

His interview really showed how much of an intellectual he is. Imagine being this sexy wtf

• External Content youtu.be

• I can't believe almost 10 years passed since EXO debut ;(

• I really enjoyed this interview: it’s always great to hear an artist speak on their craft and I thought this was very insightful. And I’m excited for yet another Baek drop!

Also #teambaekmullet

:yesr:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• External Content twitter.com

• I don't know why that's just what I expect.

They've all grown and improved so much since debut and high quality is what perfectly defines Exo and nothing less.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!