This makes me utterly realized that this Group has Flawless Discography.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As someone said before, "Beast kept releasing back to back hits back in the day"

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A twenty-minute set? Nice! I actually wanted them to keep going even though I am more of "B-sider" when it comes to Beast/Highlight tracks. The medley was still enjoyable and felt great. They all held it down on the vocals! Yoseob still being the vocal pillar that we know he is! Kikwang was being the vibe that we know him to be throughout the whole session too.

They really started to hit the Beast/Highlight vibe that made me like the group around 12:04, especially "Mystery" at 16:25! Very reminiscent of Miami Bass! "Twerk ready" for any K-Poppers that this style of dance is their thing. I'm proud of Highlight; seasoned performers still!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!