Avex is debuting a new boygroup

• Avex wrote on their own website to the MV-teaser that they are not revealing the members yet but it might be obvisious trought the vocals from the teaser. I translated some coments and it says for sure that one member will be Sota Hanamura from Da-iCE. I don't know who the other one could be but people named someone called Hikaru (I don't know who Hikaru is since nobody named where he might be from or what his surname is so we have to wait till they reveal it)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Avex wrote on their own website to the MV-teaser that they are not revealing the members yet but it might be obvisious trought the vocals from the teaser. I translated some coments and it says for sure that one member will be Sota Hanamura from Da-iCE. I don't know who the other one could be but people named someone called Hikaru (I don't know who Hikaru is since nobody named where he might be from or what his surname is so we have to wait till they reveal it)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

was hikaru an utaite known as hikaru station? then it is a she

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

• was hikaru an utaite known as hikaru station? then it is a she

I figured out so far that Hikaru is one of the most popular Youtuber in Japan with 4 million subscriber

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• External Content www.youtube.com

I figured out so far that Hikaru is one of the most popular Youtuber in Japan with 4 million subscriber

Yeah Ik she is a utaite that is in the same league as mafumafu and soraru

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!