Seventeen outdid YG and almost the same sales as JYP in 2020 (Charts Accounts comments)

• They sold a million because they had 4 releases in those 5 months. Their sales per release is about average for a mid tier BG.

• They sold a million because they had 4 releases in those 5 months. Their sales per release is about average for a mid tier BG.

Yes and 4 releases in a short period of time usually sees a decrease in sales given the amount of money being asked of fans. TREASURE did the opposite, they actually INCREASED sales with each new release.

They've sold around 250k for the first 3 single albums and 300k for the full, which only included 3 new songs.

And no, that's not mid-tier. LOL.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

its actually surprising since their albums have been released consecutively + there are limited songs so we already expect them to have low sales but no. They already achieved a million sales in just 5 months on their debut which most of the groups cant do that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!