Now that mafia settled in.. how do you feel about the overall comeback?

• Title didn't grow on me and I still really like the singing parts (so really pre chorus and that cool bridge). Visually, the MV is good and the choreo and perf is good. Bsides are good, some of them even title track worthy.

song did not grow on me.. but I liked the concept a lot (missed opportunity not to use the game and let fans guess tho)... I also think going now for a more mature sound and concept is good, but not sure it had the impact they wanted

Ooooh that would have been nice

• The Guess Who album production is their best in my opinion. The title track, however, could have been much more better with some more tweaks. As mentioned in a YouTube reaction, it seems the song focused more on the concept.

MV-wise, it's okay. It's obvious they tried to make it grand, but it didn't come out that way somehow.

Obviously, ITZY are good performers. Their rapping is at least tolerable, more improvements on the flow and intonation though.

Sorry Not Sorry and Kidding Me are such gems! But why is Wild Wild West in this mini album? For me, it fits Not Shy EP's overall theme. :-D

Final Verdict: I did not like it after first listen. And after, it's not growing on me. But not really bad for ITZY, good job.

Thank you! :pepelove1:

• I’ve listened to it a few times, I don’t think it’s their worse title track and I agree I love the concept change just wrong title track for sure. I don’t have an issue with the lyrics, I read the subtitles and they were weird but if I don’t read it I wouldn’t know so LOL. I give it a strong 4.5 / 10, honestly if it wasn’t Itzy this wouldn’t have even been discussed.

:pepepizza:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• I like it ,itz a fun song. Is it their best? No. But does it make it less fun? No. So I'm quite enjoying their comeback, their promo is stacked and the girls are killing it on stage.

• mafia as a concept and the message of the song is so far from their image i liked which they were faithfully following from debut to not shy. It's not the itzy i enjoy. That being said, I would have still liked mafia if it was a good song but it isn't.

• Tbh, I liked the concept. A different approach from their usual, quirky girl crush concept(they went full badass girl crush).

It took a bit though to get used to the rap parts though, and it felt more incohesive than the rest of their title tracks(ik that their tts are in general disjointed, but I felt that Mafia in the morning lacked something).

Overall, not bad though. Good to listen when I want to get hyped up. :pepe-excited:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!