Songs I think are better than most of the Produce China ones.

• Just my subjective opinion. I've always found most of the YWY/Chuang debut group songs pretty underwhelming, except for UNINE and R1Se.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think CPOP suits a more calmer and softer sound than generic upbeating songs.

• Wang Linkai or also called "Lil Ghost" has really nice songs (and you can even find them on Spotify)

External Content youtu.be

I also really liked Mr. Tyger but what happend to them was pretty bad. I am happy that one of the members could leave the group after he won on idol producer. It's really sad that they stoped making music a year ago, but I think its for the best since their agency is just full of assholes

I also really much like ONER's music (You can also find them on Spotify)

And than there is ONER's Didi who released some solo-stuff

Last but not least Cai Xukun (You can find these on Spotify)

Other than that I like a few songs from Taiwan, but many of the artists from Taiwan I know don't release music anymore

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• i really like this song

this is not produce but song from group from survival show, Xin Liu & Snow Kong are in The9 now

• The debut songs of some of the final groups of YWY and Chuang might be underwhelming but I found a lot of the original songs in the finals and evaluations really good:

Mack Daddy -- Idol Producer

External Content m.youtube.com

Tears of the Ferris Wheel -- CZ101

Against the Wind -- CZ101

Transformation -- Chuang 2019

Miss Freak -- Chuang 2020

Lover -- YWY2

Push Number 5 for Cute -- Chuang 2021

True, a lot them were more ballads and soft rock than KPOP-stylw dance tunes but this is CPOP not KPOP after all!

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!