Do You Prefer Hyuna's Natural Singing Voice or the High Pitched Voice?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(On the Verses)

Natural Voice ^

Higher Pitched Voice ^

I personally enjoy her natural voice a lot but I know most prefer the LE trained high pitch.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

zdIfXtP.gif

• When i was listening to lip & hip, i was shocked how much deeper her voice is when singing compared to her rapping voice. I much prefer her natural voice.

natural

I'm not alone on this OMG :cryingr: I am so used to the opposite reaction.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

zdIfXtP.gif

• Dont mind both, shes a QUEEN

She is a queen either way but there is such a huge difference in the tones in her register, and I personally miss her using her natural voice on singles.

Whichever voice she used in Red, that's what I prefer

:!: :!: :!:

She used the LE style of singing for that one which is the bottom one <3

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

zdIfXtP.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!