What's the difference between The K-Lounge and K-POP Music?

• as written by the mod

forum.allkpop.com/thread/14/

K-POP Music section - All K-POP Music related discussions go here, this includes performances and comeback threads. As for Artist Threads, it is now a sub-forum within K-POP Music.

News & Gossip - All news content will go here, this extends to Netizen articles, rumors, sales and achievements.

K-Lounge - The K-lounge is for all other topics that do not fit into the music, k-drama or news & gossip forums. For example, 'Who is your favorite member in Hello Venus?' The K-Lounge is a new forum which will encourage all sorts of fun K-POP topics, so we hope you'll have fun here!

its up to your interpretation

• Dividing those 2 is very unnecessary and confusing imo. How can we seperate music and performances from artist???

A vocal appreciation thread was moved to lounge for example if it's not about performances then what is?

If kpop music section is only about comebacks, new releases and music shows that would another story but it isn't

• Official Post

The thought process was that the previous kpop section was flooded with all sorts of random topics and made it hard to find things because it was too active.

The K-Lounge would accomodate for posts not necessarily related to music, but random topics and discussions about artists, music, movies or whatever.

We aren't opposed to the idea of combining everything if that's what everyone wants, but we were trying to split things out a bit because the previous kpop forum had an exponentially large amount of activity compared to the other sections and people would have to sift thru pages and pages to find things.

Let's give it a try for now and see how it goes, we could change things later if they aren't working out.

• I don' think we should separate artists from music section. Esp. when it comes to vocal, rap, dance, performance or general appreciation threads. But let's see how it works out I guess, thank you for replying

• Well, I personally thought it was way easier to find things when they were in the same section. It'd be great if y'all could just combine them so we could have a general kpop section like the old forum.

• I think the separation is not really working out. It was better when there was only one section as much as it can be spammed full. Now sections are either confused or full with the same content.

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• This might be late since I've already post my appreciation thread, but appreciation thread is belong to K-Lounge right?

2SY0P7c.gif

Seungcheol Jeonghan Jisoo Junhui Soonyoung Wonwoo Jihoon Myungho Mingyu Seokmin Seungkwan Hansol Chan

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!