Help me make a playlist...

• with songs from any group using these as a stylistic base :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not sure if these are what you are looking for but here

External Content youtu.be

• Have you watched obsession by the way

• Have you watched obsession by the way

looks like I need to check out more EXO. Obsession in particular is very good :) Thanks!

• External Content youtu.be

"무중력으로 다시 수면으로 떠오를 때, 나는 다른 사람이되는 상상을한다" - 쿠사나기 모토코 (1995)

• I feel these don't fit the criteria, but here's some more I guess :pepe-back-away:

"무중력으로 다시 수면으로 떠오를 때, 나는 다른 사람이되는 상상을한다" - 쿠사나기 모토코 (1995)

• External Content youtu.be

cool... this will have to go in my other playlist that includes Band Maid and Aldious. :)

• actually these are cool suggestions.... basically looking for the "harder" side of Kpop. Electric guitars and Dubstep a plus lol.

• Dalshabet - joker

probably also something from Kard as well

• yeah I need to look into Kard more. I like the concept of Coed groups, I'd like to see more of them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!