Is Dynamite going to make things tough for Butter in South Korea and Japan?

• Dynamite will have completed its 9 month anniversary on the day Butter releases but the way it is behaving in Japan and South Korea even now being fresh in the minds of gp, could it cause some sort of BTS fatigue on charts and adversely impact Butter?

It is still doing this well in Japan and is probably one of the biggest songs in Japan by any act, period.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As for South Korea, it might just enterTop 10 again

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “Is Dynamite going to make things tough for Butter in South Korea and Japan” to “Is Dynamite going to make things tough for Butter in South Korea and Japan?”.
  • The way Dynamite is probably going to jump right back into top 10 of Melon when Butter releases, if not sooner. It's been #11 for days now.

Yup, that is what I was thinking too. Could get a push with Butter. I hope the song is as different from Dynamite and Boy With Luv as possible. I hope they go for some synthpop dance number, it is a genre they haven't really tried.

• Yup, that is what I was thinking too. Could get a push with Butter. I hope the song is as different from Dynamite and Boy With Luv as possible. I hope they go for some synthpop dance number, it is a genre they haven't really tried.

They need something either smooth or even more explosive then Dynamite.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Butter does seem like it could be a smooth RnB number by its name but them classifying it as dance pop and both Sungdeuk and their other performance director posting about it makes me think its gonna be a heavy on dance bop.

Makes sense, they jump from moody alternative to dance music.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Oh please Dyna you had your time to shine now it's time to let your younger sibling get the spotlight :cursing:

Someone just shared a meme on it, wait..lool

• Official Post

Dynamite set the bar so high. It's the standard now. Butter is against a beast. :sweatr:

I'm hopeful that it'll do better, especially if given the appropriate promotions. :dancer:

Plus, Army is aware of the challenge. They're under pressure to surpass Dynamite, and we all know what happens when Army is pressured.

They slay :happyr::happyr::happyr:

• Dynamite set the bar so high. It's the standard now. Butter is against a beast. :sweatr:

I'm hopeful that it'll do better, especially if given the appropriate promotions. :dancer:

Plus, Army is aware of the challenge. They're under pressure to surpass Dynamite, and we all know what happens when Army is pressured.

They slay :happyr::happyr::happyr:

Yeah we got to take down a monster we created...lool. Hoping Butter gets a lot of gp love like Dyna did. :borahae:

• i doubt there is such a thing as artist fatigue

example: iu

on melon, she has songs from 5 different release periods in top 20: blueming 2019, eight 2020, celebrity jan 2021, lilac march 2021, hold my hand 2011 (???)

not to mention an entire album release... if thats not the epitome of proving artist fatigue wrong idk what is

as long as butter slaps it will rise to the top with dyna (which will get a nice boost!)

• it will be similar like 4D effects on BP. Too successful and it took BP 2 year to get back on track. It can happen to BTS, but they dont have time as enlistment coming soon

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!