a comeback? already? the industry better watch out...

• So pixy are having a comeback soon (they just debuted at the end of february)

the members were recorded by newsen with new hair colors and they’re filming some kind of video with choreography involved. and one of the members confirmed they’re preparing for their comeback. people think they’re coming back in may with a mini album.

these girls are clearly a threat to the industry and the fact that they’re getting such good promotions and consistent content without long hiatuses.... they’re already being described as monster rookies and people are expecting them to become a top 4th gen girl group (despite coming from a small company)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they keep going semi-viral on tiktok, twitter, etc. and drawing a lot more attention than a group from a company of their size usually does. people got a little taste with “wings” which was supposed to be an intro to a mini album.... let’s see what their other songs sound like.

they also already have haters. they had haters since the second they debuted, even though they’re entirely unproblematic. the fear is LEAPING out of these people. they know pixy is a threat, yes ma’am.

and should we discuss how many people immediately decide to ult pixy when they start seeing their content or performances? because... every day since their debut date people tweet about how they’re ulting pixy and never ulted a group so fast

826703E2-F5CF-4F2A-919E-505DE0893AA7.jpg81B2CC1B-15DD-4D5A-B04A-AB6C5C6CEEF2.jpg11F1CD71-33A2-40AE-935E-3BA31CEA515D.jpg53D865C0-AB6B-4F30-9B3A-8AFD918EAAB4.jpg

anticipate pixy supremacy, everyone.

• I am loving the surplus of horror themed GGs we are getting lately. I wish 1NB was here to enjoy the success too as they were crucified for daring to do horror. I am proud of all the girlies taking on the dark themes like Purple Kiss, Dreamcatcher, Pixy, and Greyish the last 4 years. <3

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• I am loving the surplus of horror themed GGs we are getting lately. I wish 1NB was here to enjoy the success too as they were crucified for daring to do horror. I am proud of all the girlies taking on the dark themes like Purple Kiss, Dreamcatcher, Pixy, and Greyish the last 4 years. <3

yes! and i love that the horror and dark concept groups are all so unique. they all have their own concept, you know?

like when people compare pixy and dc for instance, dc have a dark horror concept with a lot of paranormal stuff whereas pixy have more of a dark fantasy concept. it’s horror-esque but not like dc. or pk who don’t have a lot of horror going on but it is very dark. idk i just appreciate the creativity and uniqueness of these girl groups who do darker concepts

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!