This new Day6 b-side giving me Bruno Versace on the floor vibes and I am loving it

• omg what an amazing song :pepe-sad: the harmonization at the end ended my suffering

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• haj1ma

Changed the title of the thread from “This Day6 new song giving me Bruno Versace on the floor vibes and I am loving it” to “This new Day6 b-side giving me Bruno Versace on the floor vibes and I am loving it”.
  • Isn't this genre called retro from the 80s I love this shit man, always gets me hooked. :pepemusic:

They call it retro, but I think the sound reference for this particular Day6 song is somewhere in the 70's - 80's.

• Elements in "Only" reminds me of:

• Earth, Wind, & Fire: The overall R&B/Soul music groove, harmonies, and "call and response" in the chorus
    • The Whispers: Mostly the vocal melody in the chorus

I don't own any of their music and they've left that much of an impression just by being exposed to their work.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!