Would you add this to your resume: Kpop company PR (Unpaid Internship)

• Would you add this to your resume: Kpop company PR (Unpaid Internship) 12

1. Yes (9) 75%
    2. No (3) 25%

Be honest. I’m seeing a lot of them and I wonder why do they bother doing it so much if they aren’t getting paid

• Did you learn any useful skills? Is it relevant to any field you want to go into when you apply for a job? PR is a good thing to have on your resume. Since it's an internship, it should be included in the "internship" portion of your resume (instead of "internship," it should be called "Relevant Professional Experience," btw). Including this information shows your drive and willingness to advance in your career. So, yes: If it's relevant to what you want to do, it should be included.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No, it does not fit in my current portfolio and cv, also unpaid sucks when you can get good money and a better company even though they might not have anything to do with kpop

Edit:

You can get paid internship at more reputable companies than most kpop entertainments that are except a few only known im Korea and have shitty working conditions

• I think you should add this to your resume, why not. It’s also a kind of experience. I tried to add everything I could to my resume to look more attractive in the eyes of employers.

Although I didn't know how to describe my skills and strengths so that they looked organic and not intrusive.

Therefore, I used the service of editing my resume on this source https://resumeedge.com/resume-editing This helped make it look better and more natural.

Edited 2 times, last by kimsundo ().

• Agree with the previous people that it's still your experience so it should be there. And If I'm not sure what to put in the resume I ask help from the reume editing services.

• The more experience you will include in your CV is better. Even if you were not in a good position, you have experience, which is really important. Also, suppose you are right now creating a fresh CV. In that case, I recommend you to look for different information regarding the most important resume skills, so this information will help you to get a proper structure for your CV and make your CV more valuable in the eyes of the HR agents. At the same time, if you have bad writing skills, you can approach the different CV building services that will help you create a proper CV.

Edited once, last by packsmen ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!