I HATE Cube Entertainment but...NEW GG?

• Their trainees are TALENTED af.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

First of all, sis popped tf off with those moves. She was so sharp and fluid, and her body is honestly goals.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AND WTF IS THIS?! THE POPPING AND ISOLATIONS? These girls are not your average trainees, and I'm genuinely anticipating their debut now, I just hope they aren't mistreated, since Cube can't manage their idols for shit. But this gg is looking promising af already.

:froghype:

• Me too! I am excited but if they mismanage then, let's just say a few buildings are going turn into ashes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!