This is what I bought today - pls do not judge to hard

• I just spend a crap ton of money on amazon ...

2 place mats

71Lyka1MaDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

1 pillow for chairs

61NZVa4XinL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

This hanging storage thing

71jy250X0cL._SL1500_.jpg

This bucket to put makup brushes in

51i3LggXNgL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

This tape dispenser thing

611NCHftKzL._SL1024_.jpg

A paper puncher

31o4sMcuJFL._AC_.jpg

What do you guys think? (Btw all my furniture is white and I have a pink rug on the floor)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• JiminieKookie

Changed the title of the thread from “This is why I bought today - pls do not judge to hard” to “This is what I bought today - pls do not judge to hard”.
  • those are super cute! omg how much was the chair? i want that

thats a pillow. It depends on the seller, because I found seller who sold it for 15€ and 3€ shipping but there were also seller who sold it for 25€ and 10€ shipping and one seller even had it for 53€ and 10€ shipping. The one I almost went with (10€ and 10€ shipping) was called out as that the pillow ripped very fast so I didn't took it and went with the seller I took cause they had only 4 and 5 star reviews only.

With shipping I payed:

5,38€ for the puncher

5,70€ for the tape dispenser

18€ for the pillow

6,99€ for the storage

The makup brush cup 3,49€

3,49€ for the place mats

And I just purchased a set of Sailor Moon Brushes who are with Shipping 14,38€

• oh i wasn't paying attention LOL its so beautiful though omfg. you are tempting me to spend money on amazon now. I do need a new humidifier now that I think about it :/ oh wow it sounds like you got a good deal on some of that stuff!

IDK what type you are looking for but this is the one I own:

41HJrHeBO1L._AC_.jpg

IDK under what name it is to be find on Amazon in another country, but the seller is called REFURBISHHOUSE. I payed around 11€ and 2€ shipping. It's not the biggest but it is enough for a at lrast 10m² big room and lasts up to about 6 hours

• My style tbh

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!