{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} 🁊 Army Challenge #3 (Together, We are Bulletproof)

• It's sad seeing several Armys quitting the forum or having a hard time after the revamp. I for one thought of taking a "hiatus" a couple of days ago. I know most if not all of you felt the same way. The toxicity is too much.

So because of that, here's the next challenge!

Post a simple message for your fellow Army and share your BTS comfort song! :claps:

Here's mine:

I hope you are all okay. If it's taking a toll on you, take a break. Do not let anyone bully you!!! Remember: Love Yourself! :iloveyoub:

Magic Shop is my comfort song nowadays.

• True that! I love WAB! :lover4:

• BULLETS, thanks for being the best thing about this forum and why I decided to stay.

At the end of this road you walk alone
    Will you step on it, whatever there may be
    Sometimes we may get tired or sick
    That’s okay, I am by your side
    If you and I are together
    We can smile

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

f56945d281c323b10c37c4e75b3a3afa38900b28.gifv b7db3e8b585e35d33fd2c68a870e2b2060849f87.gifv

- I am running from something bigger than me. -

• ARMY if you ever feel sad or angry about the toxicity in the forum just remember that we ARMY will love and support you and you can always come to our safe heaven.

‘The morning will come again
    Because no darkness, no season can last forever

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She is the queen for a reason!

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• ARMYs, always remember to put yourself and your wellbeing first. :iloveyoub:

Maybe there’s no answer

Maybe this isn’t the answer either

It’s just that loving myself

Doesn’t require anyone else’s permission

I’m looking for myself again

But I don’t wanna die anymore

Me, who used to be sad

Me, who used to be hurt

It’ll make me more beautiful

External Content www.youtube.com

Changed the title of the thread from “Army Challenge #3 (Together, We are Bulletproof)” to “{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} 🁊 Army Challenge #3 (Together, We are Bulletproof)”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!