Anyone else dislikes Gfriend's new image so much??? (which also caused them flop)

• Official Post

I really wonder how profitable international Kpop stans could be. For a group like BlackPink that can manage to hit a billion views or hold concerts outside Asia perhaps. But Gfriend??? Idk tbh. Ifans don't even purchase albums for the most part. Like Kard was aimed at ifans but they don't seem to be doing well now despite being popular internationally

If you're gonna bring up random groups that have nothing to do with the discussion, can you at least know something about them? Kard has been on haitus for almost a year because J.Seph enlisted and they can't tour because of COVID.

• They’re grown women now and their old music sucked. Second twice? They had zero international appeal. Seems like international fans prefer the new image and music, but as a group they’re so uninteresting so it’s not amounting to much of anything.

No one said they were the second twice what are you saying out of nowhere??? You could keep your opinion to yourself as Gfriend has proven their old music was exactly Korea's type. Even now after years, you could hear Me Gustas Tu being played in Seoul. And I'm not randomly just saying that, everyone knows how big their old songs were.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If you're gonna bring up random groups that have nothing to do with the discussion, can you at least know something about them? Kard has been on haitus for almost a year because J.Seph enlisted and they can't tour because of COVID.

I do know what I'm talking about ???? I didn't even talk about their hiatus, go back and read my reply again. What I'm talking about is that they were considered "famous" within ifans but their concert audience and Youtube views didn't seem impressive. Gfriend was earning more than that while they were focusing on Korea/ Asia. I could bring several examples of how groups focusing on Korea has lead the group to be in a better postion than Kard or any other group that's been aiming for the western market but I guess that's considered offensive now.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

I do know what I'm talking about ???? I didn't even talk about their hiatus, go back and read my reply again. What I'm talking about is that they were considered "famous" within ifans but their concert audience and Youtube views didn't seem impressive. Gfriend was earning more than that while they were focusing on Korea/ Asia. I could bring several examples of how groups focusing on Korea has lead the group to be in a better postion than Kard or any other group that's been aiming for the western market but I guess that's considered offensive now.

Kard isn't even that popular internationally though. They are more similar to A.C.E, not GFriend. You're comparing apples to oranges.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!