I'm Obsessed With Taylor Swift's exile And cardigan

• I just discovered that the old Taylor is back from the dead and released amazing music, exile and cardigan is my favorite. I don't know why I like it. Maybe because it is Taylor's, or because I haven't heard many western music for so long, or I just miss Taylor's songs, or both

I don't understand half of the lyrics to be honest. But I like how the melody is slow, relaxing, and somehow feel cold to me. No heavy EDM or dancing music. The exile MV really represent how the listener feels. Now, I'm playing it in repeat

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Any other recommendation from her latest albums?

• If this won the grammys I wouldn't be mad.

• Any other recommendation from her latest albums?

These ones were my favourite:

But overall I thought the album wasn't very good so I didn't even bother with the second one lollol

• Exile and Evermore is the duo that I needed to completely my soul in 2020 <3

~ ω

• August is a vibe

These ones were my favourite:

Exile and Evermore is the duo that I needed to completely my soul in 2020 <3

August

Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!