{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} 🎼 BANGTAN’S PREDEBUT MUSIC!!!

• I saw this one on a kpop site, it might have been AKP! it got a lot of media coverage i think

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• as an long time army let me add a few more.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• yes satori rap was on some news show before debut. Bts being rap kings 😎

i remember thinking it was so cool that they rapped using satoori. They were so nervous and giddy while being interviewed and it was so surreal looking at trainees from a small company. And then I read about J-Hope featuring on Jokwon’s song and I really liked how passionate his eyes were!

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

Changed the title of the thread from “BANGTAN’S PREDEBUT MUSIC!!!” to “{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} 🎼 BANGTAN’S PREDEBUT MUSIC!!!”.
  • Hi!

i found this reddit post that gives a very detailed description of bts' predebut days & i thought it would be fun to share it.

Don't know if it already has been shared, but here is the link anyway.

If you are ever interested or bored , i would recommed going through it, it has so much precious info about our boys. :pepelove1:

BTS Pre-debut History 2010-2013 (Part 3)
    Posted in r/bangtan by u/baepsayed • 456 points and 39 comments
    www.reddit.com

(link to part 1 & 2 are in the reddit post)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!