Capcom Game Suggestions Thread

• Yeah Rival Schools. It needs to make a return. Make it their 3D fighting game since Fighting EX Layer have stowed away with their SF EX characters . Akira showing up on SFV at the very least tells me that Capcom has not forgotten this game.

rivalcoverart.png

Breath of Fire - A proper sequel. Not a mobile game but a full-blown sequel. It played second fiddle (maybe third? or fourth? or...) to Final Fantasy but it was an enjoyable traditional JRPG romp. I really like the simple design by Tatsuya Yoshikawa for the fourth one.

220px-BoFIVBox.png

Viewtiful Joe - Capcom has been sleeping on this franchise for far too long

220px-VJbox.jpg

Power Stone - A leaked doc, if to be believed, indicates there will be another Power Stone in the near future.

Power_Stone.jpg

DarkStalkers - Jesus Christ, Capcom, get your sht together.

220px-Darkstalkers_Resurrection.png

Onimusha - The remaster gave me hope that there will be a new Onimusha on the horizon. The same leaked doc says there will be. Hopefully its true.

220px-Onimusha_-_Warlords_Coverart.png

Okami - Another dead IP :(

okami_hd.png

Dino Crisis - This game could fill the survival horror/action niche Capcom was trying with Resident Evil. Leave RE to be a pure survival horror game and have the action set pieces be on Dino Crisis instead.

s-l300.jpg

Dead Rising - After 4, I think this franchise would either be dormant for some time or outright killed. Just get back to what made Dead Rising a unique experience and go from there.

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1554415070

Asura's Wrath - Weird game but one I would like to see continue.

91ugzlJNTKL._AC_SX342_.jpg

Deep Down?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Can't decided whether to post on this thread or the RE thread so I'd just post it here since this is general Capcom thread, there's a Resident Evil Showcase stream tomorrow:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No mention of Devil May Cry yet?

Wow.

External Content youtu.be

Wow.

They just released the Dante Vergil DLC for PC and the Special Edition for PS5

If the Capcom leak from late last year it to be believed, we might not be seeing the next sequel for quite some time.

Wow.

Oh I love DMC but we have been making these threads to try to showcase lesser known great games by these developers ❤ however if you think it'd be neat to just make it a kinda Capcom thread covering everything. We may do that overtime

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• External Content twitter.com

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Yeah Kayla Erin is something. Been following her work since her DeviantArt days.

Anyway, a spiritual successor to Dino Crisis has been announced which is the best we can hope for now I guess :(

• This game is amazing, but game apex legends provide so many other free online game like bingo bash free chips, bingo blitz freebies, coin master free spins and others.

[redacted] is one of the best game of all other games. Spin and win the coins and daily bonus. Also, it provides so many coin master free spins link. play and enjoy the game. :-):-)

When the spam bot malfunctions.

• Yeah Kayla Erin is something. Been following her work since her DeviantArt days.

Anyway, a spiritual success to Dino Crisis has been announced which is the best we can hope for now I guess :(

Sigh I guess this will do but I really wanted another dino crisis

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!