โœฏ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚๐‡๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐’ - Let's Talk Side Effects

• I feel like I am the only one who actually enjoys this song. The raps are some of the best SKZ has done in their careers and although at first the chrous was weird. I love it. The sampling was very unique and added a individual flare that showed they were serious about their artistry for sure.

The stages were also insane.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

โคโคโค Micah Forever โคโคโค

โคโค Benny's Smoll Bean โคโค

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I love the side effects so much that I started to go after other things about them when I first heard side effects and liked it.

• Actually this song made me stan them. It was very experimental, unconventional the transitions were so smooth & unexpected yet i find the song super catchy, the lyrics are so relatable it has perfectly described what's goes on in head, depression & mental state of youth, this song is really masterpiece imo

• It's the song that made me stan, the first time i heard it literally made my jaw drop cos i haven't heard something so good by bg's in a while

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• I love the side effects so much that I started to go after other things about them when I first heard side effects and liked it.

when the song came out everyone spoke badly, I went to listen and I ended up liking it

It's the song that made me stan, the first time i heard it literally made my jaw drop cos i haven't heard something so good by bg's in a while

Actually this song made me stan them. It was very experimental, unconventional the transitions were so smooth & unexpected yet i find the song super catchy, the lyrics are so relatable it has perfectly described what's goes on in head, depression & mental state of youth, this song is really masterpiece imo

I am so happy to see some love for this song for once!

โคโคโค Micah Forever โคโคโค

โคโค Benny's Smoll Bean โคโค

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Actually this song made me stan them. It was very experimental, unconventional the transitions were so smooth & unexpected yet i find the song super catchy, the lyrics are so relatable it has perfectly described what's goes on in head, depression & mental state of youth, this song is really masterpiece imo

Hi, Jina, appear more in the Guild :pepelove1:

• Side Effects made Stray Kids my ults - it was my first comeback with them even though I had followed them casually.

Itโ€™s such a masterpiece.

• This song is what really made me fall down the Kpop rabbit hole. When I heard it, I was shocked that something so experimental could come from Kpop. It's my favorite Stray Kids song, and might be one of my favorite songs of all time honestly, which is a big statement for me.

โฆ“ โ€ข N ฮž O โ€ข C I T Y โ€ข โฆ”

EWwNl6R.png

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!