Thoughts on Dj Snake possibly being involved in Lisa's solo?

• It would be perfect. But I think he probably liked that tweet as a way of saying he should be the one working on her solo, not that he is.

There was absolutely something in the works before. He and Blackpink kept doing a "shh" thing, but then it all went quiet, ironically... I guess the Ariana/Selena project won out because his style wouldn't really fit with Blackpink in general. Also I found it weird that he seemed most interested in Lisa, posting on her IG quite often, yet he was invited to Seoul to see Blackpink while Lisa was out of the country.

• Not really liking the idea, I was hoping for RnB Lisa because everyone is expecting some sort of EDM song for her and I know she listens to a lot of RnB. It's not confirmed though so I still have hope :sweatr:

There's what she likes, and there's where her strengths are.

It's fine to do R'n'B for a fan thing, but a rap/dance track would be most suitable for her solo.

• You do realise Jennie and Rosé had solos? Jennie's was when the group didn't even have a full album! Where have you been? Lisa and Jisoo have been promised solos for years.

As for DJ Snake, he obviously wanted to work with Lisa but OT3 fans and YG messed that up, so I doubt it.

Where did I say that it was OK for Jennie and Rose to have solos? Idol group members shouldn't have solos until they leave the group.

Where have you been?

Seething because idol group fans think their faves should have solos.

• I wonder when will they release any info on her solo. Kang yoon promo is about to end. Personally I don't want any feature on her song, I'm sure the song will be well under 2:50 . I don't want half of it to go to another voice.

• It would be perfect. But I think he probably liked that tweet as a way of saying he should be the one working on her solo, not that he is.

There was absolutely something in the works before. He and Blackpink kept doing a "shh" thing, but then it all went quiet, ironically... I guess the Ariana/Selena project won out because his style wouldn't really fit with Blackpink in general. Also I found it weird that he seemed most interested in Lisa, posting on her IG quite often, yet he was invited to Seoul to see Blackpink while Lisa was out of the country.

The fact he was invited to Seoul when Lisa was out of the country proves what a complete rat YG is. It was a way of punishing him and Lisa for the crime of him being a fan of her alone. Pathetic stuff!

• I wonder when will they release any info on her solo. Kang yoon promo is about to end. Personally I don't want any feature on her song, I'm sure the song will be well under 2:50 . I don't want half of it to go to another voice.

don't worry they will definitely not put a feat. on her solo song just like the other members. But if it's someone like dj snake they will only help produce the song

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!