People are reaching for anything to drag Brave Brothers & Brave Girls

• It's hilarious to me how threatened people feel by their sudden success. Brave Brothers has been doing charity for five years behind the scenes but apparently that doesn't count for anything because he has a criminal record. I don't understand the mindset K-pop fans have that once you make a mistake, even just one of them, that you can't change your life around. People are constantly growing and changing. Someone can mess up 100 hundred times and I still believe that person can change their life around. Y'all want to keep coming for him for doing this, or not doing that, but let the past be the past. Move on. Brave Girls is literally at the top right now and they haven't even reached their peak yet.

I don't know why people can't just be happy for Brave Girls and Brave Brothers without dragging them for every little thing. I mean, I know that it's because people are jealous/threatened because of their sudden success, but it's petty and it makes you look bitter af.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk :pepe-back-away:

• The charity work is admirable but 12 assaults ain't exactly a little thing. Pointing that out isn't a slight to Brave Girls.

Not only that but he has a really bad issue with mismanaging his groups, including Brave Girls.

Why is he even being put on pedestal to begin with? We should be celebrating Brave Girls and only them. He ain't do shit

• The charity work is admirable but 12 assaults ain't exactly a little thing. Pointing that out isn't a slight to Brave Girls.

Not only that but he has a really bad issue with mismanaging his groups, including Brave Girls.

Why is he even being put on pedestal to begin with? We should be celebrating Brave Girls and only them. He ain't do shit

Okay but if he paid his debt to society and has now turned his life around what’s the issue?

I won’t deny that he didn’t promote Brave Girls or his other groups well in the past but he has promoted DKB, his newest group, really well. So again, I don’t see a point in hanging onto the past. I think the present and the future is what we should be focusing on.

And he kept BGs together as a group when he could have disbanded them, and he produced their hit song, so I’d say he apparently did something right.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!