Does blonde hair suit brown/black eyes???

• I wanted to go blonde for a long time but the thought of it not suiting me due to having dark eyes bothers me. Specially knowing that I need to bleach my hair and that's probably gonna ruin it forever.:peperain:

I never found it appealing on idols or anyone with dark eyes, what do you think so?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was born with blonde hair and black eyes. I think they go together, but it depends on your other features and if they match up.

Do you still have it??? Or it was a childhood thing?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I have brown hair and eyes but have been blonde. I have pale skin so it didn’t look too bad. As long as your skin isn’t too dark you can pull it off. I’m the other way, I can’t go too dark or it’ll make me look washed out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!