What if Lisa outgrows BlackPink starting from her solo

• The only thing I can't stand if that happens is Lisards will be even more horrendous than they are already.

I hope she will become a million seller though and I think it's possible.

• I don't think she will break BP records, but if she does break it then nothing will change except that now they will have the most successful gg and female soloist in kpop :pepe-use-head: bc if she really breaks her own group records... Woooow, super successful!

But tbh i don't think a lot of "ot4" will support her solo... So let's see how she will do.

This, all the fake OT4 fans will not support her solo, and will actively try and sabotage her. How many big fan accounts will suddenly go on hiatus? They never have the same energy for Lisa!

Of course with her huge fandom she could be a massive solo artist, especially as big acts have already said they would like to collaborate, but no way does YG want her to get that big. No matter how big her solo is, YG will never give her more than one sadly.

• I don't think she will break BP records, but if she does break it then nothing will change except that now they will have the most successful gg and female soloist in kpop :pepe-use-head: bc if she really breaks her own group records... Woooow, super successful!

But tbh i don't think a lot of "ot4" will support her solo... So let's see how she will do.

It’s not just about records tho she could sell 100k less than bp and be behind them in numbers but her individual brand grows so much. She has a strong presence in SEA and China outside of bp so imagine what a solo push can do

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• It’s not just about records tho she could sell 100k less than bp and be behind them in numbers but her individual brand grows so much. She has a strong presence in SEA and China outside of bp so imagine what a solo push can do

So it's like BB and GD case, where GD is more relevant than BB in some cases and countries.

I don't think this will be bad tbh. It's like what will happen with BP and Jennie in S.K. i think there will be a point where Jennie herself will be more relevant than the whole group there.

It's not bad, it's just mean that they are stars.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!