BTS are nominated for 4 categories at the 2021 iHeartRadio Music Awards

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Welcome to voting hell.

• What happened in 2018.........

We were a relatively smaller fandom then. And western stans (and other kpoppies) banded together to vote for others and report our big voting accounts. When there are enough reports, the accounts would be suspended and all the tweets and retweets were lost/deleted. So it was like a tweet/retweet blur. I’d would do that everyday until I reached my retweet limits, until the end of voting time. And there were many other brands taking advantage of kpop’s tweeter clout and pitted BTS against Exo (because they were most active and big too). So those needed to be retweeted too! It was a crazy time.

• We were a relatively smaller fandom then. And western stans (and other kpoppies) banded together to vote for others and report our big voting accounts. When there are enough reports, the accounts would be suspended and all the tweets and retweets were lost/deleted. So it was like a tweet/retweet blur. I’d would do that everyday until I reached my retweet limits, until the end of voting time. And there were many other brands taking advantage of kpop’s tweeter clout and pitted BTS against Exo (because they were most active and big too). So those needed to be retweeted too! It was a crazy time.

Thanks.. I suspected it was some ish like this....

• We were a relatively smaller fandom then. And western stans (and other kpoppies) banded together to vote for others and report our big voting accounts. When there are enough reports, the accounts would be suspended and all the tweets and retweets were lost/deleted. So it was like a tweet/retweet blur. I’d would do that everyday until I reached my retweet limits, until the end of voting time. And there were many other brands taking advantage of kpop’s tweeter clout and pitted BTS against Exo (because they were most active and big too). So those needed to be retweeted too! It was a crazy time.

It was also constant fanwars with exols, with voting tags :pepe-cross:

Every day, every hour tl was filled with emergency tweets, since the voting was close.

And I think we also were against CNCO in some other category and there were also fanwars with them.

Its was nonstop voting mixed with fanwars.

• Yeah fanwars with ExoLs. Winter Olympics, Dubai fountain, Nations BG etc lol. And lol I forgot about CNCO and their racist comment in a radio interview, right? The DJ was egging them on too. Constant downplaying and accusations by stan twit - auto tune, 7 girls, VPNs, manufactured etc. Those were exhausting time.

But many tweeter greats came out from 2018, beardtan, dora au, jin cult birthday celebration..

• Yeah fanwars with ExoLs. Winter Olympics, Dubai fountain, Nations BG etc lol. And lol I forgot about CNCO and their racist comment in a radio interview, right? The DJ was egging them on too. Constant downplaying and accusations by stan twit - auto tune, 7 girls, VPNs, manufactured etc. Those were exhausting time.

But many tweeter greats came out from 2018, beardtan, dora au, jin cult birthday celebration..

It was exhausting, but also hilarious. I think Army Independence Day also happened in 2018 :cryingr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!