Whats the worst things you hate about your siblings

• Because my sister is the better achieving one although being a bit emotionally...wobbly, she's gotten it through her head that I have to pick up more tasks and chores that normally would be her responsibility because I'm the only one left not on a payroll.

While, granted, the money is the thing i'm still dependent on, its not her money. She still doesn't earn enough to make her own rent and so there's no way I'm eating her bankbook. If my parents assert that I have to do it, then ok. She has no right to force more tasks onto me.

I don't know what happened, but after her freshman year she got much more entitled (just against me, she still has the parent's favorite attitude)

When she doesn't want to do a task she makes a great fuss over it, and when it's clear that she can't negotiate me into accepting it, she throws a mild tantrum. Sometimes I do accept but because i was "too slow" or I wouldn't prioritize it, tantrums abound regardless. I extend my condolences to her future SO.

• Might have something there, he was in the US Army.
    He is several years older. So had to see him from a younger sibling POV. omg what a jerk.

• my sister is the perfect one in the house and I am always compared to them they are outstanding in studies and I am also a good student not excellent like them and my parents won't stop comparing still and I am so stressed bcz of that. ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!