[Netizen Buzz] Knetz react to news about MOMOLAND Nancy illegal pictures

• Article: Momoland's Nancy said to be under mental pain because of illegal 'deepfake' pictures

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+760] I heard Nancy cried a lot over this.. I'm worried for her. I hope they find whoever spread the picture and punish them.

2. [+521] This is so crazy. Why is her agency dealing with this so late? And they're always dressing Momoland in super short outfits and letting them deal with sexual harassment comments. This deepfake controversy has been going on for such a long time and they're only now taking action?... jeez ㅠㅠ

3. [+254] Deepfake sites and their users should all be punished as sex criminals. I still see sites with tens of thousands of users and I really think people think this isn't a big deal because it doesn't affect them.

4. [+209] I saw users on DC Gallery and other communities spread it around and delete it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I sent e-mails with the screencaps so I hope the agencies will take a look!! Users of DC Gallery, please stop!!!

5. [+206] The reality of being a woman in this country

6. [+40] She's so young... she's been dealing with this type of sexual harassment since she was a minor and her agency is only now taking action? Her agency is just as dirty as these criminals. How are they not embarrassed that they basically marketed a minor as a target of sexual harassment?

7. [+17] What a waste of learning such a skill just to spend it on making deepfakes

8. [+11] Funny how all you have to say is "Korean man" and they're already shaking with anger in the comments ><

-

• maybe users here will be happy to know but, Korea has a petition for it, its at 199k signatures atm, and is considered by parliament

it aims to ban deepfake in korea

• Since the stage for MOMOLAND events often has a rather high elevation, it is not clear to me why the participants do not wear safety shorts. Look closely and you will notice that Nancy's shorts appear shorter than the other girls' shorts. Due to the short-short "underpants", she repeatedly showed part of her buttocks. Not surprisingly, she became the center of a sexy video https://nudostarcom.live/ scandal that she starred there.

Edited once, last by kretiols ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!